CAP Quality Care one of the highest ranked and patient-friendly opioid treatment programs in Maine. We pride ourselves with excellent patient care. CAP Quality Care serves the southern Maine area and is easily accessible to those living in Portland, Saco, Freeport, Bath, Brunswick, Yarmouth, York County, Cumberland County, and the surrounding areas.
One Delta Drive, Suite A.
Westbrook, ME 04092
Mon – Fri: 5:30am – 2:00pm
Sat: 6:30am – 12:30pm
Holidays: 7am – 10:30am
Mon – Fri: 5:30am – 10:00am & 12pm- 1:30pm
Sat: 6:30am – 10:00am
Holidays: 7am – 10:30am
- Methadone maintenance/withdrawal
- Counseling services
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Hepatitis C and HIV Education, Referral, and Liaison with Healthcare Providers
- Methadone support groups
- Twinrix Vaccination for Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B
- Flu shots
- Annual TB testing
- EKG referral is provided
CAP Quality Care generally offers 40 – 50 sessions of group counseling per month. There are a variety of recovery related topics, and groups are offered at as many different times as possible in order to meet the needs of different schedules.
Following is a sampling of some of our group topics:
- Moms in recovery
- Pain Management
- Anger Management
- Positively you
- Communication 101
- Recovery skills
- Addiction Education
- History of MMT
*represents our two most popular groups.
Federal and State law eligibility requirements:
- 18 years of age or older. 17 and under requires parent or guardian consent.
- Opioids are your primary drug (heroin or prescription painkillers such as vicodin, oxycontin, percocet, morphine, codeine, etc).
- You are addicted to or dependent on opioids and you can verify this by one of the following methods:
- Previous treatment with us
- Letter from a physician or previous treatment center
- Observable physical dependence, i.e. classic withdrawal symptoms, track marks, or testing positive for opioids or methadone.
- Other requirements may also apply. Eligibility will be determined by a CAP physician.
The intake appointment will take approximately 3 hours.
What to Bring:
- Valid Photo ID (drivers license, state ID, military ID, passport).
- A second form of ID (Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Passport)
- Proof of your social security number (card, pay stub).
- We accept cash, credit/debit, money order, and cashiers check only. Sorry, no personal checks at the time of intake (personal checks are accepted after the first week of treatment).
- If you owe any back fees from previous treatment with us, we are willing to work out a payment plan with you.
You will begin by meeting with a counselor to complete paperwork and an assessment. Then, a nurse will check your vital signs and complete lab work. Finally, you will meet with a doctor who will assess your withdrawal symptoms and determine an appropriate starting dose of methadone or buprenorphine. You will be required to submit a urine sample for testing prior to meeting with the doctor. All intakes are breathalyzed prior to being dosed and if there is a positive reading the completion of your intake will be delayed.
Methadone Maintenance Program:
$110.00 intake fee, $90.00 per week*
$2.00 weekly co-pay (due Saturday of each week)
$20.00 daily (Cash/Credit Only)
*Methadone clinic service fees are billed weekly, and include all counseling, nursing, and physician services.
Some private insurance policies will reimburse you for a portion of your treatment costs. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
Currently CAP accepts Anthem/Blue Cross and Maine Community Health Options.
CAP accepts all major credit cards.