Our mission is to provide the most effective treatment for heroin and opioid pain medication addiction, in accord with the following principles:
- Addiction to heroin or other opioids is a treatable medical condition.
- A person with an addiction deserves the respect due to any patient seeking treatment of any other medical issue.
- Treatment practices are based on medical research and clinical experience, utilizing the methods that achieve the best outcomes for patients.
- Health, psychological, behavioral, social and vocational problems that develop as a consequence of addiction are eliminated or greatly improved by medication-assisted recovery.
- Medication-assisted recovery provides the individual an opportunity to successfully treat psychological, medical, social, legal and family issues that would be unattainable if addiction was not addressed.